Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ted's Post

Hello there, this is Ted, the groom. In case you didn't know.... So we had our bridal shower and a buck an' doe on the weekend that was a lot of fun. I didn't get to see really what went on during the bridal shower. I had looked through the window and saw food. So I snuck in to steal some and quickly got chased out. They looked like they were having fun though Patrice had a weird hat their was toilet paper everywhere and bottles of wine and champagne.
We got some really cool stuff from the shower to a new plate and bowl set that makes anything we cook look fancy. A Kitchen Aid knife set and a kitchen aid cast iron pot we were very excited to do some cooking with our new stuff.
We almost had the buck an' doe rained out we had a thunderstorm all day but it cleared up later and we had a fire and played flip cup and there was Jello shooters!! It was good seeing people there was some family friends who showed up that I hadn't seen in a few years since I moved up to Ottawa.
Patrice and I are getting really excited for the wedding, every once and a while we get hit with "man... were actually getting married" it's kind of crazy. My Kilt should be coming in soon. It's coming from Scotland I'm very excited to have a kilt of my own.
Well Patrice and I are off to Fabric Land to get some stuff for her work! Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment