Sunday, October 2, 2011

27 DAYS Till Matrimony!

Well it's 27 days till THE DAY and nerves are the worst of my worries. I have an awesome amazing wedding planner (mom) who has been kicking my ass to get everything done before I go into overtime designing three shows and trying to fit into a dress. Ted has been working like a dog (or bear if he prefers) three jobs now, and one of them is an on-call basis. Hopefully we can save enough for a glorious honey moon, or at least a bottle of champagne on the wedding night! Ted's stag is next weekend and its already shaping up to be awesome/aweful. I have kindly donated our apartment for the festivities, so if anyone would like to take in a stray Patrice for the night I would appreciate it (the bunnies need to fend for themselves). So far the wedding count is at 110, which is a far car from the 183 we invited. We're going to miss a lot of people who can't make, but are seriously excited to see everyone who can!
I had my make-up test today, all I told her was dramatic...i think she got the picture, I'm going to look awesome. All thats left now really is the wedding rings (and for Riko to be the ring bearer...please Ted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment